XMCERA | Ceramic Insulator
▼ Ceramic Insulator
Also known as device ceramics. Used for various insulators, insulating structural parts, band switches and capacitor support, electronic component packaging shell, integrated circuit substrate and packaging shell, etc.The basic requirements of insulating ceramics are small dielectric constant, low dielectric loss, high insulation resistivity, high electrical strength, high mechanical strength, good thermal shock resistance, high thermal conductivity and good temperature, humidity and frequency stability. In addition, the high voltage electric porcelain used in high voltage electrical equipment also belongs to insulating ceramics.
|low dielectric loss||high electrical strength|
|high mechanical strengt||high thermal conductivity|
▼ Properties Of Ceramic Insulator
• Electrical Property
1. Low dielectric coefficient, εe≤10; Signal transmission delay time is proportional to ε, used in high frequency circuits must reduce ε, improve signal transmission speed, reduce signal delay.
2. Low dielectric loss, tgσ is 2×10-4 ~ 9×10-3; Reduce dielectric loss and increase quality factor.
3. High electrical strength ≥10kV/mm.
4. High insulation resistance >1012Ω·㎝(20℃); Withstand voltage.
• Mechanical Property
1. High bending strength (45 ~ 300) MPa.
2. High tensile strength (400 ~ 2000) MPa.
• Thermal Property
1. The thermal expansion coefficient of the wire is small, which matches the silicon chip.
2. High thermal conductivity and good heat dissipation performance.
3. Good heat shock resistance and thermal stability.
Insulating ceramics are widely used in the installation, support, protection, insulation, isolation and physical connection of electrical appliances in the power electronics industry. For example, insulation, insulation sleeve, resistance substrate, coil frame, power pipe clamp, integrated circuit board, etc.