We operate a system of quality management which is approved and certified to ISO 9001:2015 standards. This reflects our commitment to continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
Our Quality Objective
Finished product pass rate ≥ 95%
On-time delivery rate ≥ 90%
Customer satisfaction ≥ 90
Quality Management Systems For Machine Shop
View our ISO 9001:2015 Certification by SGS
Certification ID: CN16/31322
XMCERA is committed to the continuous improvement and optimization of all custom manufacturing capabilities from prototype to production, and the corresponding quality control process, including CNC machining, rapid prototyping and rapid tooling.
We strictly follow the ISO 9001 certified quality management system, based on a series of standardized production procedures and work instructions, and use advanced testing equipment to measure and inspect each production step to ensure that your project meets stringent quality specifications.
Our Quality Policy
Establish standardized and scientific management concepts; Formulate reasonable working methods and operating codes; Train excellent employees with first-class skills; Improve production efficiency.
Based on the expectation and values from customers, we continue to strengthen many aspects of operation and management such as production planning management, production process optimization, supply chain coordination optimization, production cost control, and staff quality. Continual improving, pursuing excellence, and continuously enhance customer satisfaction.
Quality and Efficiency
Through the implementation of the overall quality management system, during each process in the production strengthening quality control and inspection, ensuring the optimization of the company’s processes, and the effective communication between customers and departments, also training the quality awareness of employees, pushing to upgrade continually implement technology, and efficiently manufacturing high-quality products.
Innovation and Enterprise
Establish a learning organization system, implement knowledge management, collect and organize the knowledge for corrective and preventive measures, production technology from professional technicians or departments, business data or production experiences to form important valuable resources of company, provide continuous training opportunities for employees, summarize experience, encourage innovation and enhance company cohesion.
Let XMCERA be the most dependable choice for your next manufacturing project.
Inspection And Quality Control Procedures In Our CNC Machine Shop
Our quality process is run through the whole projects from RFQs to production shipment.
- Then reviewed by experienced personnel involved in the set up and production and individual inspection reports are made for each operation that is required to produce the part.
- All special quality needs and instructions are documented and inspection intervals are then assigned based on tolerances, quantities or complexity of the part.
- We minimize risk by tracking and analyzing every step of our manufacturing process to minimize part to part variation, and assure consistent, reliable quality for every part, every time.
Consistent quality control, from part to part, product to project, we pay attention to detail, problem-solving, researching new materials and processes, investing in technology, building and sustaining a team of professional rapid manufacturing.
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) review for all of your project
- Contract and purchaser order review
- Production capacity and production plan review (PMC)
- Incoming raw materials inspection
- Samples and in-process inspection (IPQC)
- Control of nonconforming product and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Final inspection and testing reports and certifications as required(OQC)
- Customer satisfaction surveys twice a year, and strive to exceed customer expectations
Quality Inspection Equipment
- KEYENCE Image Dimension Measurement System IM8020
- Granite Inspection Table, 1200×1000 (mm) / 1000×750 (mm)
- Digimatic Heitht Gages, 0-600 (mm)
- Full Range of Vernier Caliper, 0-100-150-200-300-600-1000 (mm)
- Outside Micrometers / Digimatic Holtest, 0-25-75-100-125-150 (mm) / 12-20-50-100 (mm)
- Full Range of Pin Gage / Gage Block, 0.5-12 (mm) / 1.0-100 (mm), Step 0.01mm
- LS-909E Laser Particle Size Analyzer
- Mitutoyo SJ201 Surface Roughness Tester, Hardness Tester, etc.